Indian Navy Agnipath has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Agniveer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Navy Agnipath|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Agniveer (SSR)
- Agniveer (MR)
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 17.5 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.06.2022 to ASAP