India Post has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited to the Gramin Dak Sevaks. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: India Post – India Postal Circle
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 12,828
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 12,828 Posts
Educational Qualification Details:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard (as compulsory or elective subjects].
Other Qualifications Details:
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- BPM: Rs.12,000 – 29,380/-
- BPM/DakSevak: Rs.10,000 – 24,470/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- For all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates, and Transwomen candidates: Nil
- For all other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.05.2023 to 11.06.2023