Indian Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of 1371 Postman, Mailguard, MTS. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Postman, Mailguard, MTS|
Details of Vacancies:
- MTS (Administrative Officer)
- MTS (Sub-Ordinate Office)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Postman / Mailguard – Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
- MTS – Rs. 18,000-56,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2020 to 03.11.2020
|Central Govt Jobs||10th, 12th Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Degree Govt Jobs|
|Engineering Govt Jobs||Current Job Updates|