Indian Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of MTS, Assistant & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||MTS & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Mail Guard
- Sorting Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Education Qualification & Sports Qualification
- Sports Trials
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.09.2021 to 27.11.2021