Indian Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of 581 GDS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- BPM: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.08.2021 to 25.09.2021