Intelligence Bureau (IB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021