Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant, Attender Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tenkasi, Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Office Assistant, Attender
Official Website: www.iob.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 27.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Faculty – 01
- Office Assistant – 03
- Attender – 01
- Candidate should pass the BA, B.Ed, B.Sc in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Agriculture Marketing/ Veterinary, Graduation, MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology, Post Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Office Assistant:
- Candidate should pass the Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidate should pass the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 8,000 – Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Demonstration/ Presentation
- All for Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iob.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Director,
A-63, 5th cross street (First floor),
Maharaja Nagar colony,
Tirunelveli – 627011.
- The Director,
Plot no 1, Door No 2/10/59,
High land city,
Elathur to Tenkasi road,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.11.2023 to 27.11.2023