Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are Invited for the post of Various Technical and Non-Technical. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Technical and Non-Technical|
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical and Non-Technical
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application and submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.02.2021
- Last date for receipt of application: 07.03.2021