Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Technical Attendant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant, Technical Attendant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Engineering Assistant – 27 Posts
- Technical Attendant – 20 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 8th/ 10th/ ITI/ Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Engineering Assistant – Rs.25,000 -1,05,000/-
- Technical Attendant – Rs.23,000 – 78,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.12.2020 to 15.01.2021