Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technical and Non-Technical. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice – Fitter
- Trade Apprentice – Electrician
- Trade Apprentice – Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice – Machinist
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice –Accountant
- Technician Apprentice
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, ITI, Degree, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.01.2021 to 26.02.2021