Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
- Junior Material Assistant–IV/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application and submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.09.2021 to 12.10.2021