Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV|
|Applying Mode||Online & E-Mail|
|E-Mail Last Date||19.06.2022|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test / Proficiency / Physical Test
Steps To Apply For Online & E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Interested Candidates are requested to send their CV to the following Email firstname.lastname@example.org@indianoil.in
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.05.2022 to 28.05.2022
- E-Mail Application Submission Dates: 19.06.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|