Indian Railway Construction International Ltd has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Civil & Electrical Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Railway Construction International Ltd|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Civil & Electrical Engineer|
Details of Vacancy:
| Name Of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Sr. Works Engineer/Civil ||19|
|Sr. Site Supervisor/Civil||21|
|Sr. Works Engineer/ Electrical ||01|
|Sr. Site Supervisor/Electrical||04|
- The candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/ M.Sc/M. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ircon.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.01.2020 to 21.01.2020