Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 31
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.irel.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.11.2023
Detail Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice – 12
- Technician Apprentice – 09
- Trade Apprentice – 06
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) – 04
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must passed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Mining or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technical Apprentice: Candidates must passed a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates must passed B.Sc/ MBA/ CA or CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Trade Apprentice (ITI): Candidates must passed an ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Refer to the Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.irel.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.10.2023 to 04.11.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link for Graduate & Technician Apprentice: Click Here
- Applying Link For Trade Apprentice: Click here