Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant (Finance). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant (Finance)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Hindi Translator
- Assistant (Finance)
- Assistant (Administration)
(i) Hindi Translator
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Masters Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Assistant (Finance)
- The candidates must have passed a Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Assistant (Administration)
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 21,000/- To Rs. 74,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.irfc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Joint General Manager (HR & Admin), 3rd Floor, Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, The Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave: 50-B, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021”,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.12.2021 to 28.01.2022
- Official Notification & ApplicationLink: Click Here