Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization ||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata |
|Type of Employment ||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name ||Junior Research Fellow|
|Official Website ||www.isical.ac.in|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Project Assistant – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – The candidates must have passed Graduate in any field (preferably science/ engineering) from a recognized University/institute. Candidates should have good English reading or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Project Assistant -The candidates must have passed B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.32500/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
Log on to the official website www.isical.ac.in
Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Applied Statistics Unit Seminar Room (8th Floor, S.N. Bose Bhawan) Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 18.12.2019