ISRO National Remote Sensing Centre has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technician Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: ISRO National Remote Sensing Centre
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 70
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Post Name: Graduate, Technician Apprentice
Official Website: www.nrsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 02.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentices – 15
- Graduate Apprentice (Library Science) – 02
- Technician – 30
- Diploma In Commercial And Computer Practice – 23
(i) Graduate Apprentices, Technician :
- Candidates must have passed a First Class B.E/B. Tech with 60% marks/ 6.32 CGPA. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Graduate Apprentice (Library Science):
- Candidates must have passed a First Class Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science with 60% marks, 6.32 CGPA. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Diploma In Commercial And Computer Practice:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Commercial Practice or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Offical Notification.
- Rs.8,000 – Rs.9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nrsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.05.2023 to 02.06.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here