Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
Salary Package: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Female Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.07.2020 to 26.08.2020