Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Commandant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Commandant (Transport) – 11 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automobile as one of the subjects or Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.08.2022 to 09.09.2022