Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) – 128
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) – 58
(I) Constable (Motor Mechanic):
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) :
- Candidates should have passed 12th, ITI, Diploma or Electrical from a recognized board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Constable (Telecommunication): Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Head Constable (Telecommunication): Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.10.2022 to 27.11.2022
Top Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|