Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector (Overseer). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Overseer)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 37 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.07.2022 to 14.08.2022