Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Cost and Management Trainees
- The candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination in ICAI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.itiltd.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- “Deputy General Manager – HR (B/R&D), ITI Limited Bengaluru Plant, Doorvani Nagar, Bengaluru – 560016.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.08.2022 to 14.09.2022
- Application Submission Hardcopy Dates: 17.09.2022