Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Biotechnology, Microbiology/ Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ivri.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Veterinary Biotechnology Division of ICAR – IVRI, Izatnagar”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Date: 29.03.2022
- Official Notification & Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|