Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Last Date||29.07.2021 to 30.07.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Associate
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Project Fellow
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Salary Package: Rs.19,000 – Rs. 20,000/‐
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- The Director, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560003.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview Dates: 29.07.2021 to 30.07.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here