Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Job|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow – 03
- Senior Project Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow – 01
- Junior Project Fellow – 05
- Project Assistant – 04
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, M.Sc, Master’s Degree, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs.19,000/- to Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Certificate Verification
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560003, Karnataka.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 05.07.2022 at 10.30 AM
- Official Notification Link: Click Here