The University of Jammu has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Professional Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||University of Jammu (Jammu University)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Field Assistant
- Semi-Professional Assistant
- Liaison Officer
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Registrar
- Works Supervisor
- Laboratory Assistant
- The candidates must have passed MA/ M.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.10.2021 to 03.11.2021