Jharkhand Education Project Council has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jharkhand Education Project Council|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Program Manager, Accounts Officer|
Details of Vacanies:
- Finance & Account Officer
- Expert EMIS
- District Program Manager
- Assistant Program Manager
- Accounts Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- The candidates must have passed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, MCA, BCA, PG Diploma, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 22,720/- Rs. 48,596/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.11.2021 to 08.12.2021