Jharkhand High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of District Judges. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jharkhand High Court|
|Type of Employment||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||District Judges|
Details of Vacancies:
- District Judges
- The candidates must have passed Graduate in law in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs.51,500/- To Rs. 63,070/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.03.2022 To 18.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|