Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below….
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Resident – 51 Posts
- The candidates must have passed MD/MS/DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Rs. 90,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
- Gen (UR)/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nill
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.03.2022 to 08.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Application Link: Click Here