The directorate of the Indian System of Medicine (Ayush), Jammu & Kashmir has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Attendant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Indian System of Medicine (Ayush), Jammu & Kashmir|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Name||Nursing Orderly/ Skilled Attendant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Nursing Orderly/ Skilled Attendant
- The candidates must have passed a 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 41 Years
- Rs. 8000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jkdism.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Directorate of ISM, Indira Chowk Jammu/ Bemina Srinagar (Near Habitat Centre).
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.06.2021 to 21.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here