Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||J & K Govt Jobs|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 40,800 – Rs. 1,29,200
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- General/OBC Candidates; Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- PH Candidates: No Fees
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.05.2021 to 16.06.2021
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|