Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Works Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||J & K Govt Jobs|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Post Name||Works Manager|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 43 years
- Rs. 50700-160600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- General Category = Rs.1000.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.500.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil.
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.07.2021 to 25.08.2021