Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Professor & HOD
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 – 43 years
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 67,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PHC Candidates: Nill
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 07.06.2022 To 07.07.2022