Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Floriculture Officer
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 27.04.2022 To 26.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|