Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed the M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs.144200 – 218200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jnu.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2021 to 23.06.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here