Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M. Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 57,700/-to Rs.1,82,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jnu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.04.2022 to 02.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|