Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer, Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Clerk|
Details of vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates For Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.04.2022 to 19.06.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|