Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
Details of vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 46(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 188(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 51(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 171(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 400(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 30(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 392(Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Agriculture Engineering) – 11(Posts)
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical/Agriculture Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- For Men – 18 years to 35 years
- For Women – 18 years to 38 years
- Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Written Test
- Main Written Exam
- For GEN /OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates of Jharkhand – Rs.50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.02.2022 to 08.03.2022