Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Karnataka, Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh|
|Applying Mode||Email & Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- ASR – 30
- Area Manager – 06
- RSM – 01
- Junior Executive – 01
- Trainee – 50
- The candidates must have passed ITI, B. Pharma, BAMS, Graduate (in Pharmacy/ Science/ Commerce/ Ayurvedic) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 16,500 – Rs. 65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kaplindia.com
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy General Manager – HRD.
(Note: in a sealed envelope on which
‘Application for the position of Trainee – KAPL is written)
- Interested candidates may also send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.02.2022 to 16.02.2022