Karnataka High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
- The candidates must have passed Degree in law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 20, 000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.04.2021 to 29.05.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here