Karnataka High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group D. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|Post Name||Group D|
Details of Vacancy:
- Group D
- The candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- General Merit and other Backward classes: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ Category-I and Persons with benchmark disabilities: Rs. 200/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.08.2022 to 17.09.2022