Karur Thogaimalai Block Office has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Aspirational Block Fellow Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Karur Thogaimalai Block Office
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Karur – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Aspirational Block Fellow
Official Website: www.karur.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 20.11.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Aspirational Block Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Short Listing
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.karur.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- District Planning Officer,
District Planning Cell,
No: 26 Annexure Building,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.11.2023 to 20.11.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here