Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Associate Faculty, Assistant Faculty. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Associate Faculty, Assistant Faculty|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Associate Faculty
- Assistant Faculty
- The candidates must have passed the Postgraduate Degree / Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 54 Years
- Associate Faculty – Rs.80,000/-
- Assistant Faculty – Rs.60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
- Refer to official Notification.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kase.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Share On Whatsapp
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.10.2020 to 16.11.2020