Kerala Agricultural University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Skilled Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Agricultural University|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Skilled Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Skilled Assistant
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc Agriculture/ M.Sc Zoology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 675/- (Per Day)
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kau.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- “Cardamom Research Station, Pampadumpara, Idukki Dist., Kerala- 685553”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Date: 22.12.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here