Khunti District Education Office has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: Khunti District Education Office
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: Khunti – Jharkhand
Post Name: TGT
Official Website: www.iiitk.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 11.03.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Rs. 26,250/- to 27,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Dr. D.Murali, Assistant Professor Department of Sciences, IIITDM Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh-518008
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.02.2023 To 11.03.2023
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here