Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Act Apprentices. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Type of Employment||GOvt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- The candidates must have passed PG Degree from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 57700- Rs. 182400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.10.2021 to 06.11.2021