Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Programmer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Head Computer Section – 01
- Senior Programmer – 03
- Programmer – 08
- Data Base Administrator – 02
- Data Analyst – 04
- Trainees/Apprentice – 03
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B. Tech( CS/IT), M.Sc( CS/IT), MCA, M.Tech( CS/IT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Technical Head Computer Section – Rs. 1,25,000 – 1,50,000/-
- Senior Programmer – Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Programmer – Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
- Data Base Administrator – Rs. 70,000 – 95,000/-
- Data Analyst – Rs. 40,000 – 65,000/-
- Trainees/Apprentice – Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Practical Test
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Email
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. And Also Email email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2022 to 14.11.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here