Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Assistants
- Junior Assistants
- Seed Assistants
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.Sc, B.Com, BBM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PH & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.500/-
- General Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs.40,900 – 78,200/-
- Senior Assistants – Rs.27650 – 52650/-
- Junior Assistants / Seed Assistants – Rs.21,400 – 42,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.06.2022 to 20.07.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here