Keonjhar District has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over Odisha|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trained Graduate Teacher ( Science, Art)
- Hindi/ Sanskrit Teacher
- IA/ ISc.CT
(i) All Post:
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 13,800/- to Rs. 25,300
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kendujhar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.01.2022 to 04.02.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here