Kerala High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor / Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs.39,300/- to Rs.83,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- General /OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- candidates will submit the self-attested copies of their certificate or equivalent qualification and government order to prove the claim of equivalency by post from the date of closure step-II process.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 08.07.2021 to 28.07.2021